Our little town had what they call "Pumpkin Days" this past weekend. Everybody gets all festive and crowds down our tiny main street for some festival fun. Grammy got the kids these shirts last year and they were just perfect!
Stopping for a kettle popcorn break :)
People bring their massive produce to show off- like this pumpkin!
Right in the center is Kevin and the kids
Ari has formed quite an attachment to her puppy- can you tell? I wasn't opposed to him taking a bath since she dragged him through the garden outside, but I still got a good chuckle when she just sat right in. She carries her puppy everywhere just like this- tucked under her armpit. She was VERY sad when we put him in the washing machine, but excited when he came out of the dryer nice and warm for bed :)
More soccer pictures, I know....
I just can't get enough- too cute!
Ari enjoys the games too...mostly entertaining the sideliners