October 26, 2011

 Trying to enjoy our last nice weekend before the cold set in! We went to the park and had a picnic lunch.Kevin and I sat at the picnic table and just enjoyed watching the three of them playing together, helping Ari up stairs, catching eachother, etc. They don't always play well together, but when they do it's pretty sweet.


So last night while we were eating dinner Scott says, "Somebody told me I my voice sounded like a squirrel today in the bathroom....it was one of the bigger boys." I asked what he said back and he told me he said "Well I'm just fine and I like the way I sound."

Bet that boy didn't think he'd get that response from a kindergartner...awesome!
I love this picture of Ari speeding down the slide! LOL
After naps we made some sugar cookies. It was such a beautiful day we got to decorate them outside which was perfect-less mess with the sprinkles!

  This was the first time Ari got to decorate...last year we tried but she wouldn't touch them. She still wouldn't eat any this year-just the ones that weren't frosted...still she had a fun time!
 Scott didn't use cookie cutters for his, he handcrafted them with a knife. I love his cute little ghost
hard to believe we ate all 3 dozen cookies in 2 days...yum! :)
On Sunday Kevin has to leave super early for meetings and so I get the kids ready which means sometimes I don't have time to do cute things with anyone's hair (including mine). Hailey hates getting her hair curled.
Enter Beauty Salon!
Amazing what a chair and some "what would you like to get done today Miss Hailey" talk will do
yeah! I'm sure she'll be back each week now if I'm lucky