September 27, 2011

My Mom was painting rocks with Mia the other day and I thought that sounded like a fun idea, so that's what we did yesterday!
 Arianna is so funny! I had a little spot set up for her and I was calling her name and she wasn't coming. Well here she came with paints and a paintbrush. She went to the office herself to get supplies...she must have thought we weren't going to invite her to do it too. She was pretty excited when she saw her little spot set up already for her.
Concentrating so hard!
 When last weeks soccer game started Kevin and I were both looking all over the field for Hailey and couldn't find her anywhere. Finally someone said, "She's the goalie!" We couldn't believe they stuck the smallest kid on the team in that big goal box, but she did awesome! She only let 1 of 5 through and she even got to do 3 or 4 goal kicks. Super fun!
 Scott has kind of unofficially taken the position of sweeper on the team. There are too many kids on his team much faster to score goals, so Scott likes to stay in the back and play defense. He's so great at it too!
I think it was Sunday when Scott finally figured out how to pump his legs on the swing! Now he can do it all by himself!

Scott doesn't usually have much to say when I pick him up from school. Usually it's just how many recesses they had that particular day. So I was pretty surprised when he just couldn't wait to tell me what happened at school yesterday. "Kendall and Ada kissed 2 times today!" He continued to tell me that these two kindergartners in his class were kissing at recess and he saw them. He said he didn't see them the second time, but his friend Fisher said that he talked to someone who saw them kissing during second recess. How funny is that? There's already a grapevine in kindergarten about who's kissing on who? Oh my!
I was thinking about just how to approach this so I asked, "So when you saw them kissing what did you think?" And he said, "I thought it was VERY inappropriate!" LOL I thought I was going to pee my pants. He says, "Yeah, they are going to get married, I just know it."
Too funny