Today when I picked up Hailey from preschool I found out that one of the little boys in her class was in a car accident with his sister and Dad...he was speeding and lost control of the car. The car rolled and the Dad was killed at the scene just down the street in our little town. The little boy from Hailey's preschool and his sister had to be rescued from the car and were taken to the hospital with moderate risks, but they were okay. Their Dad was only 29 years old. It just made me so sad all day thinking about how that little boy lost his Dad.
Makes you just hug your family tighter and give them extra kisses when you hear things like that.
The kids and I had some fun taking some pictures together when Scott got home from school. I don't have enough pictures of me and my kiddos :)
Man I love these cheesballs and I'm so lucky to be their Mom.
I love their Daddy too, there's no doubt about that!