May 16, 2010

We went to the park on Saturday and this is how much Arianna loved laying in the grass outside!
She loves to smile!
Scott and Hailey drove over on Scott's Gator. He loves that thing so much!
All Hailey wanted to do (besides chase around a stray puppy) was pick dandelions
This was so much fun taking pictures of them blowing their flowers!
I love how tightly she's holding her flowers with her little fingers
and I LOVE those puckered lips!
Also this week Scott's little pea plant from preschool got so big that he had to transplant it to the garden. I think it's funny he put his gloves on, yet he's standing in the garden barefoot!
This picture makes Scott look so big! (and I think he is going through yet another growth spurt). Today he had a sub in CTR class in primary and she thought he was so funny and so smart. She said she asked everybody how old they were and when their birthdays are. He said, "I'm 4. I don't know when my birthday is and I'm ticked off about it" haha. I told her he does know and it's in December. She said, "Well I would be ticked off too- mine's a December birthday too". She also said he was telling her all about building fires and he told her we always build fires on special occasions. She said, "What's a special occasion?" and he said, "You know!" :)
Last but not least, Hailey taking a bath with her baby sister. She's in heaven right here! (I don't know about Ari, but Hailey is!)