May 27, 2010

Date Night

I set up my tripod to get this picture... before I knew what I was getting into!
So Kevin has been wanting to take me mountain biking forever now, and since Brooke was here I took him up on the offer and we went up to Green Canyon.
In the middle of it I told him it was equivalent to him sewing a dress, but seriously- it was REALLY hard! I run about 3 miles a day, and this was serious business! I asked him if he was trying to collect life insurance on me. Haha. I stuck with it for quite a while, and then we stopped and talked for about an hour. It was so nice to have quiet conversation up in the mountains. I loved it. Then we headed down the hill and my cheeks were hurting last night because I was laughing so hard. I think I went faster than I thought I would on a single track trail, but it was such a rush! Now that I know how much fun the downhill is, maybe next time I won't be such a baby. :) Thanks for the fun date Kev!