May 1, 2010

Brooke's Graduation

She did it! My little sister graduated from college yesterday! I can't believe it!
She has accomplished so many great things with soccer and school and I couldn't be any prouder of my little sis! Love you Brookey!
Brooke, my mom and me
Ari met her first cat at Brookes...
Kevin took off with Scott and Hailey Wednesday morning to Colorado to visit his family. He wanted me to get a break and enjoy Ari for a few days. It's been so much fun! I think you always feel guilty that your younger kids don't get the one on one that you gave to your first born...so it's been way fun to get to bond a bunch with Ari and have some one on one. :)
Arianna LOVES to be on her tummy, but now she can roll over so she doesn't stay on her tummy for long!
"I miss you Daddy! Can't wait for you to get home and cuddle me!" :)