May 9, 2010

Fun and Mother's Day

So Ari is still a bit small for the jumper, but she loves to be upright, so even if she's not bouncing she still loves it.
Hailey is way too big for it, but she can't help herself
Arianna is 3 months old! (and still sleeping terrible)
Wow does time fly!
She's such a smiley little thing! I can't get enough of her!
 Ari was up all night Friday, so after only 3 hours of sleep I ran a 5K on Saturday. Last year I got into running, ran a 5K and then got pregnant, so that was the end of that. It's been exactly a year later and I was hoping to beat my time, but I missed it by 2 minutes. I'm just glad I finished it considering the lack of sleep! The first half of the race was completely up hill, and my muscles are feeling it big time! I love it though. There were 600 runners! So much fun! Scott even high fived me right by the finish line-the perfect ending.
I had a great Mother's Day...eating a yummy breakfast and hanging out with the kids. Kevin bought me my favorite chocolate- Symphony Bar and wrote on it "This is the sweetest card I could find" Ahh...he knows me all to well! :)
I love being a Mom of three! A girl was asking me at church how three is and I told her for some reason its much easier than two. It just fits! :)
I told Kevin a few months back no presents for Mother's Day. I did howerver give him an idea to build me some custom cabinets in my laundry room for all my sewing stuff etc. He still needs to paint them, but here they are. I should have taken a pic of the inside, I think there's about 9 shelves, it's awesome! (He is so handy! I love it!)