May 22, 2010

We had a pretty eventful week! Hailey finally mastered her trike

Scott and Hailey got their first pet! Well of course they each have to get one, and since Scott picked a Betta fish that has to be by itself, we ended up with 2 homes to house the fish. Scott named his betta "Scaredy Cat" (because it doesn't move much) and Hailey named her 3 rasboras "Fishy Fish". It's a good thing we didn't get a dog, because I'm already thinking the fish are too much drama.
Setting up Hailey's miniature tank. It has a top with lights too (which I found Scott staring at @ 2 in the morning the first night!) She was so excited...they are VERY well fed fish! :)
Other news...Arianna got to finally join the breakfast group and no longer lays in the lonely living room by herself in the mornings. No, she's definitely not eating yet, (I'm in no hurry) but with the help of some blankets she can sit up by herself. She's pretty happy about it too!
She even got to join in on baking. We made these yummy pretzels Oh and in case you are wondering, Scott came into my room at 6 am with goggles on his face saying, "Mom, this is what I'm going to wear today!" Alrighty then...
And last but not least, here's a cute little face from Ari- so cute!
So all in all it was a great week!