May 5, 2010

Dad Scott and Hailey to Colorado

Roadtrip with Dad!
Kevin and the kids are back from their little adventure. I asked Kevin how it was being Mom for 5 days and he said it was really fun to get to know them better and see their cute personalities
I think the highlight for the kids was going camping in the mountains on the Air Force Base
All the little cousins (well not all-the rest of them live in Florida) Caeven, Scott, Hailey and Amanda
Amanda is only 3 months older than Hailey and Hailey is about 3 months older than Caeven- FUN!
Checking out the planes on the base...
I think one of Kevin's favorites was going shooting with his brothers up in the mountains
All lined up eating at Grammy's
Playing in Grammy's backyard- I know Scott had a blast playing with Caeven because he doesn't have boy cousins on the other side (well now Bre just had one, but they'll be 4 years apart :)
They had the best time with their Dad and getting to see Grammy and their cousins.
I'm glad to have them back and so is Ari! I under-estimated how much she missed them. Even just hearing their voices on Tuesday was making her smile. So cute!