This is the happy face I get to wake up to each morning...and even though 6 is a little too early for me, it's worth it!
This was last Sunday. I had a bow on her head to match this cute dress Brooke bought her, but she just rips them right off- why bother! She's also starting to stand on her own for a few seconds at a time. I think she just knows she needs to catch up to Scott quickly so she can hold her own. Anytime she is holding onto something for balance Scott will take it away and she'll fall... Watch out Scott- she'll be walking soon!
Hailey's drinking from a sippy! Big Girl!
I wish I could get inside this intuitive toddler's mind! His imagination is amazing! Today he hooked two brooms together really tall and said it was his beanstalk. He also carries around a little domino against his ear and talks on it like it's a cellphone. It's always, "Hey Chris how are you doing? This is Scott...are you working? That's good. I'm good" It's pretty cute. When we were painting the other day I told him to draw himself and he drew several scibbles and circles on the paper pointing out each one, "Here's my brain, here's my heart..." He also figured out all of the child proof tabs on our kitchen cabinets last week, "Look dad you just slide your finger in here and press down"
I can't believe how fast Scott is growing, but then today as we were all walking along the river, I pointed out to Kevin how small he looks out on this trail. He was just running along the path holding his stick. I wish I knew where he got his energy! I could use some of it!
Kevin and I found this video one night when we were looking through some old pictures and videos (and getting really depressed might I add). We thought it would be fun to share...Scott is about 11 months old in this video.