This is why Hailey is forbidden from getting bubbles in her bathtub! This girl wants to eat anything and everything! Last night she was getting mad because Kevin wouldn't give her any of his taco. She tolerates her baby food, but she really pitches fits over our food. I told Kevin that I don't think she'll be nearly as picky an eater as Scott... I can't believe she'll be 8 months old in just a week! Scott squeezed her and said, "Hailey is just like a marshmellow, isn't she?" We met Mel and the boys at a park this week for play date and they had what Scott called "the spiderweb" I don't think I'm quite ready for broken bones yet- help!
He would climb up to the top...
And then fall through so he could hang with his arms... he really didn't want to play with anything else!
Well I thought I'd post one more time before we go on vacation! We are taking a dreaded 12 hour drive to California for a much needed summer vacation. I guess you could call it a family reunion for my family-they've gone every year. This is the first year that Kevin has been able to join me! I'm so excited to spend a whole week with him! Wish us luck on the long long long road trip!
July 31, 2008
For Family Home Evening this week we thought it would be fun to build a bird house and talk about all the beautiful creations of our Heavenly Father. Scott had more fun rummaging through the garage then anything else, but it turned out pretty cute!