So I usually don't do these tags, but since it came from a great blogger buddy of mine Libby, I just had to oblige! Here are six random facts about me:
I have never had to wear braces or glasses (Kevin has had both, so our children have a 50/50 chance!)
My family was in a car accident when my mom was about 7 1/2 months pregnant with me! On Valentine's day they hit black ice and their truck flipped onto the hood. Everyone was safe, but I blame that accident for being born with a crooked foot-I had to wear a cast as a baby to straighten it out! That was my first of 3 casts on my leg due to the fact below...
I played soccer all through Junior High and High School and miss it more than I pretend! I'm crazy jealous of my sister Brooke who is the team captain of her college team! She's awesome!
My husband was the first and only guy I kissed in college! (I don't think he can say the same about me though...)
I love to cook. Our first year of marriage consisted of spaghetti or chicken and rice until I took a few cooking classes in college and mustered up some confidence.
I graduated from college 3 days before I had Scott. My degree is in Home and Family Consumer Science Education (the new and improved home economics). Just imagine being 9 months pregnant teaching high school students in a room with 9 piping hot ovens! Ahhh!! One time I'll never forget was one day when the kids were really loud and crazy I just stood in front of the class with my arms crossed and a girl got up and said, "Everyone shut up! You are stressing out the baby!" It was so funny!
On to the tagging: Feel free to accept or ignore, but if you accept, here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on the blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people at the end of your post.
My sister Candice, cousins Lynsie and Heather, highschool friends Darci and Kari, and my sister in-law Kelli