July 2, 2008

Scott Is Back!

Scott had his first few days away from home! He stayed in Vegas with grandpa and grandma by himself for a few extra days, and then my mom drove him home on her way to Idaho. It was pretty quiet around here without him, but even still we missed his cute personality! It sure would be boring without a stubborn active toddler running around.
While he was in Vegas my mom took him to a cat and dog show down on the strip. It's basically like a small circus with dogs and cats doing different tricks. He thought it was pretty fun and kept saying, "They were being silly!" He spent a day with grandpa working on tools and then they went to see the movie "Wally" just the two of them. I'm sure he missed us (I'm saying that to make myself feel better) but every time I talked to him on the phone he would drop it to run and go do something else. He sure is a busy kid!
So now he's back and I'm trying to keep up with all the entertainment he had on our trip! One thing he wasn't expecting was to come home to a crawling sister who won't stay out of his stuff...it's pretty funny.
Yesterday Scott put on some of Kevin's cologne and I told him, "You smell like daddy" and Scott said, "Yeah, dad is a man too like me.....you look like a man too" Thanks a lot Scott.