Just as Grandpa Scott suspected, Scott is having a blast filling his wagon up with stuff to pull around in the yard, even without shoes on. He LOVES his wagon! Update on the hair...It's coming! And it's even now-yeah!
On Friday I met up with my sister in law Lana who is in Utah for the weekend. We got the kids together for lunch. It was so much fun meeting up and getting to meet Amanda for the first time! She's beautiful!
Of course Kelli has her 3 beautiful kids, but by the end of this year, all of the Riggs' boys will have babies! In a one year span of eachother... so much fun! Amanda (from Carson) was born in September, and Hailey in December. Then Caeven (from Chris) was born in February and Kenny's little girl is due in August. Cathy must be so proud!Here is the only way Hailey will take naps now...with her little puppy dog cuddled up next to her.
Moving beyond rice cereal. Today she tried sweet potatoes and loved them. I was going to wait a few more weeks, but the girl nurses 6 times a day, has a 1/4 cup of rice cereal twice a day, and is still grabbing at everything on the table! I don't think we will have to force this one to eat! It's soooo cute- I love it!