We are back from Las Vegas. We had a lot of things going on for such a short weekend, but we had a blast, especially seeing all my family for the blessing. Our car ride home was great in our new car. We didn't pull out the dvd player until we had to, and when I did Scott said, "WOW! How did you do that?" He loved it. Every time he would get bored he would say, "But I can watch a movie..." It was pretty cute. So now we are back to our normal routine. Scott always goes through a "detox" period after he spends time with family giving him attention 24/7. Yes, even though we were only there for 2 days. This next picture explains why all the pictures on this post are of Hailey!
Hailey is sitting up now! Earlier this week she out unstable, and now she can sit for minutes at a time. She loves being able to see what's going on around her.
This is definitely my favorite garage sale find (with Kevin's mom in Colorado). Scott loved it, and now it's Hailey's turn! I always play kid music and let them bounce away.
This was bathtime last night with Scott (he didn't want to be in the picture). I decided to be brave and let her play on her tummy. That's why there wasn't very much water, but she still loved it!