May 4, 2008

Quick Trip to Vegas

We decided last minute to come to Vegas for my sister Candice's baby blessing. I promised all my sisters that I would make blessing dresses for their girls and I had so much fun making Mia's. It turned out beautiful and I was glad it fit her!I think you can tell by the glow on her face that my mom loves all these new grandbabies! All cozy on the couch before bedtimeHere's a close up of Mia. She's 6 weeks old and has the most beautiful dark brown hair!Little cousins. They are 3 1/2 months apart. I can't wait until they get a little bigger!Two peas in a pod and about the same height too!Playtime at grandma's Hailey is definitely teething! The bottom tooth is right on the surface and the only thing that keeps her content is chewing on some celery. I told Kevin I was going to hitch a ride with my baby sister down to the blessing and after trying to fix the oil leak on our car for the 30th time, he found there were a lot more things to fix then we were thinking to sell it. We were going to have to put way too much money into it, so that's when he had the idea to return the struts and drive the car and leave it in Vegas. We've been looking at buying a car for quite some time now, but being the cheap-wads we are we just keep putting it off longer and longer. So we took the plunge into the dreadful car payment like the rest of the world! Here it is, our new pride and joy-a Honda Pilot- and let me tell you- WE LOVE IT ALREADY! Neither of us have ever had a new car (the newest I had was my 94 toyota truck and for Kevin it was our 93 car, and of course we can't forget about the 77 International Scout) Best of all, Scott gets to watch movies the whole ride home! When we picked it up at the dealership Scott was out with my dad. Here's a video of him seeing it for the first time.