February 26, 2008

Las Vegas Trip

So we are just here in Las Vegas enjoying the beautiful weather! I swear my mom didn't believe me when I told her all about Scott's negative 2 year old attitude until she witnessed it for herself. We've just been hanging out and playing. Scott has been following grandpa all over the place of course. Tomorrow Scott gets to go to Candice's classroom and observe worms. They are going to measure them and everything- he's going to love it!
And ofcourse Aunt Bre couldn't resist taking a few pics of my cuties:
Scott has been loving the outdoors since he's been stuck inside for months! He ran right out to the sanbox grandpa built him last time we were here!
I also got to see my beautiful sister Bre since she came up for Candice's shower. After she left Scott kept asking if we could go pick her up from the airport.
Isn't Candice the most gorgeous pregnant girl you've seen!? I can't believe that baby Mia is coming next month and can't wait to meet her. Rick and Candice are going to be great parents!