My Little Valentine! Hailey is getting so cute. Her personality is really changing and other than her night evening spells of colic, she is really pleasent during the day. She has a really happy disposition. She laughs at almost anything. It's adorable!
Scott's heart pizza for Valentine's dinner without cheese. I bought big canadian bacon pieces and then Scott got to use cookie cutters to make shapes out of it. I figured it would be more fun and maybe he'd eat more of it!
Here's the cake I made for Kevin (I'll be honest I only did it after my mom told me she made my dad one.) I know it should be a heart, but I'm just not that creative. Also for those who are like Scott with lots of allergies, I put the frosting recipe I use at the end of the post.
Scott wants 2 baths a day. Maybe it's because he's bored from staying inside all the time. So here's a fun idea: Fill up muffin tin holes with shaving cream (I used the gel kind and it still foamed up after stirring) and drop different food colors in and stir it up. Scott loves "painting" all over the walls. I guess if you wanted them to last longer, let them paint without water in the tub, then take a bath after. I like it in the tub because the muffin tin floats.
Funny/sweet things Scott has said this week:
"I want to keep you mom"
While standing on his bed frame: "This is very dangerous, you better be careful"
Explaining his own potty training success he walks around saying "I'm a super duper pooper!"
Everytime you say, "Scott your silly" or "Scott your handsome" he will say "No! I'm a big boy!"
Today he was trying to put his milk in the 'spot free liquid' dispenser and was saying, "I'm checking the oil. I have to put oil in it."
Dairy Free Frosting:
Beat together:
1/2 cup dairy free margarine
1/2 cup dairy free margarine
1/2 cup shortening
Add and beat 3 minutes:
Add and beat 3 minutes:
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Add and beat 5-7 more minutes:
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup soy milk (I use regular, not vanilla)