I love my life- really I do. It's just weeks like these where I am about to go crazy! Scott has been the most defiant stubborn kid this week. (I know, it's only Wednesday night) Everything is "No" or "na uh" or "I don't want to" and I mean EVERYTHING even if it's something fun like going to storytime or a drink of juice. On Monday morning I got woken up at 5:45 a.m. by him and when I told him to go back to bed, he went and got his "helper" stool in the kitchen and came and flipped on my lights. And that was just the beginning! He refuses to take naps or go to bed and it's about an hour of bringing him back to his bed and him running back out again laughing. And he's obsessed with the fridge now and keeps taking everything out and yes, even dumping the soy sauce all over my wood floors. What am I going to do with this kid? He's usually a really good kid so I hope this isn't the beginning of the "terrible twos." This all ontop of Hailey having colic STILL. The only good news is that I'm going out of town on Friday, the bad news is that I'm taking the kids with me. Just kidding. Like I said before, I really do love my life, but it's like I was telling my mom over the phone, you never get to take a break from being a mom. You can go out of town, but it's more like a change of scenery than a "break." Moms work full time 24/7. Now to lift my mood- here's a few cute pics of the fun times we have had amongst the bad.
It's very rare that we get pics of just the two of us-here ya go!
I actually allowed this one- I let him loose with all my bracelets and necklaces and this is what he came up with. My favorite is when he put them up his leg. Funny kid.