Okay, you know it's bad when your own kid asks you for his haircut! I guess I've been a little busy lately, and besides, grandma wanted him to "grow it out." The other day he said, "cut my hair...with clippers" You can see the finished product in the next picture.
We decided to go to the indoor "Fun Park" on Saturday because with this poor weather, Scott usually only gets out on Tuesdays for storytime. This was Scott's first time bowling and he thought it was pretty cool. He had to sit down and roll the ball between his legs. We had a blast and Scott got a better score then me but hey-I'm the one who helped him roll a strike!


I can't wait to see how much this cute girl weighs on Thursday! She has really filled out and it's so cute. You can't see the shoes that great, but grammy bought them and they are little sneakers with pink ribbons...so cute!
I have to give my sister Brooke a huge thanks for babysitting on Friday so that we could go out for our Anniversary. While she was here Scott was telling her how the candle warmer worked. (You have to know, I've only used this candle warmer once and it just sits in a drawer) With that said, Scott got it out and said, "plug it in, light turns on, gets warm, put candle on it and it smells good!" I was shocked! This kid can tell you how anything works, it's amazing! I think he might grow up to be his dad!