Okay so now that I finally got Hailey sleeping from 10:30-3 am (I know it's only 4 1/2 hours, but I'll take it!) Scott starts waking up! Friday night Kevin and I woke up at 1:30 am to a two year old bouncing around in our bed. I immediately took him back to his bed and thought it was a done deal. So last night Scott came crawling into my bed at 12:30 saying he wanted to "cuddle with mom". As tempting and cute as that sounds I still brought him back to his room, only to repeat the process 13 more times. No, I'm not even exaggerating and most of you who know Kevin's schedule know I was doing this by myself. Sometimes he'd climb into my bed, other times he was bouncing around on the rocking chair in Hailey's room. I thought to myself at about 3:20 a.m. how much easier it would have been to just have let him come in and sleep in my bed the first time! It finally came to an end @ 4:55 this morning when I locked both Hailey's and my own room! Someone please tell me I am doing the right thing by loosing all of my sleep just to put him back into his own bed. And PLEASE tell me it is a phase that will quickly fade!