May 21, 2019

More April

I didn't take a lot of pictures on Easter, but it was a beautiful uplifting day
Cute kiddos
Our little town has an Easter Hunt at the grocery store! haha so fun
Decorating some eggs :)
With this warmer weather, we've been able to get into the mountains a bunch! One day after dropping kids off at school my two friends Katie and Kandi and I went on a hike. I think it's about 4 miles roundtrip but it's known here as the windcaves. Didn't take long before stumbling upon this friend!
I love these women!



Made it back just in time to pick up our kindergartners at lunchtime and get a treat :)


I told you this never gets old. I wonder how many pictures I have on this blog of Jay passed out lol

Playing with friends in the sandbox....never gets old!

I was driving along and turned around and this was Jay. Such a crackup. I love this kid!