These two cuties had their Dance Show!
I actually helped out backstage this year (figured it was my turn after Ari has been there 5 years lol) so I got some fun behind the stage pics of the kids. I had so much fun, especially getting to watch them from side stage
These 4 boys were my responsibility all night. Which sounds like an easy task but the older two were in 8 different dances I had to get them on stage shoes tied and ready to go. (I actually had bruises on my knees for tying so many shoes! lol)
Jay had the best time thanks to these two boys. He is already telling me (and it's only been a week) how much he misses his hip hop friends!
Grammy was able to fly out from Colorado to watch their performances! Always a treat!
So proud of these two! They worked so hard and did such a fantastic job!