Arianna's 3rd grade class members were each assigned a town in Cache Valley to go visit and do a report on. Arianna got Lewiston. Also known as the place where I did the bike race and where we do the 4th of July parade. She was so cute exploring the town. Here's a few pictures we printed for her poster and class report.
The kids elementary principal is retiring this year, so they had all the kids in the school wear ties and do a tribute to him. Here's Ari in the office with some of her good friends goofing off-what they do best
I love this kid and getting to spend time with him every day. I'm going to miss him when he goes off to 1st grade next year!
And seriously? Does it get any cuter than this? This jacket was part of his hip hop dance routine, so now that it's over he gets to wear it to church and melt every one's hearts :)