Every two years my sisters, mom and I all get together for a girls trip. It's the best thing ever and I know we all look forward to our little weekend off from our duties! :) This year we decided to do Vegas, which meant a "stay-cation" for my mom and Candice. It was so relaxing and so much fun!
We kicked it off with some hiking while Candice finished up her last day at school
They made me do this and I was shaking like crazy! lol I was happy they did after because it's a pretty cool picture!
We did a spa day which was the first time (and hopefully not the last haha) we have done that. So nice!
And Candice had all the yummy restaurants lined up for us to eat and didn't disappoint
Getting ready to go out
I didn't take too many pictures, but it was really fun to have a weekend with the girls and to get to relax and eat yummy food and do a bit of shopping! We really should do it every year, although I don't know if our hubbies would go for that! ;)