May was the last month of school and Jay was the first to finish with school, do programs and all of that. So he got some extra days with mom while the other kids finished up
Hanging out with his best friend
He has been getting up at 6 am every single morning for more than a month. And the kids have all been staying up until 9:30 every night playing outside with all the neighborhood friends. So he has started taking naps again. He is so funny when he gets tired he will just go grab his blankets and puppy from his room and take a nap on the couch. But seriously, he just needs to sleep in!!
Look how sweet this one is with his hands!
If we happen to run errands in the afternoon, he always falls asleep in the car it's guaranteed. I seriously think he is going through a growth spurt or something! Has to be! :)
This one Kevin sent me while I was out of town. I guess he told Jay to go get Felix from Ari's room and when he hadn't come back upstairs he found him like this. Completely zonked on top of Felix! Hilarious.
Since Jay has an October birthday, he gets to go to preschool one more year next year before kindergarten. But they still got to have their little program to show off for the parents and do a "graduation" for finishing the year.
Do you see the ham in the plaid shirt? That's our Jay. He was so mad about going to the program and threw the biggest fit. And then he came out like this and was giddy the entire time. I kept wondering what the teachers promised them backstage, but I think he was just excited! He is such a happy boy!
Jay and Teacher Wendy
Excited looking at their scrapbooks.
Here's some videos. Jay totally stole the show in my opinion. I was having major problems with my cellphone so they aren't great quality and the first one is cut off. But seriously. Jay is the singer in the family. He loves it. You can hear his little high pitched voice in this one pretty good towards the end. Melt my heart!
Jays Preschool Program (3) from Nicole on Vimeo.
Jays Preschool Program (2) from Nicole on Vimeo.