Arianna had her dance performance last weekend! She was a bit under the weather, but she puts her all into dance. I love it! So sweet! I think Kevin thinks I'm crazy with a perma-grin in the audience. I told him, "You know this is my favorite day of the whole year right?" He's like, "yeah I know!" :)
Here are the video clips of her three performances. She's third from the right on all these videos :)
Ballet (my favorite)
Tap
Jazz
After show pictures
Just a snapshot from her dance pix. Great Job Arianna! So proud of you for working so hard this year! (which is easier when she absolutely LOVES to dance!)
Grandma had a flight to go spend Mothers Day in Rexburg with her Mom. Then I told her that was the same weekend as the dance performance and she had to come since she was only hours away! So her and Grandma Lill made a day trip and drove down to spend the day with us. We got to freeze at Hailey's soccer game and then go to Ari's performance before she had to get Grandma Lill back home. It was so much fun! Thanks for coming Grandma!
I think these two look so much alike! I think they have the same twinkle in their eyes
Grandma Lill and Grandma freezing at the soccer game
What fun to spend the day before Mother's Day with these two beautiful mothers in my life! I loved it!
Grandma loving on Felix :)