My Mom and us girls try to take a "Girls Trip" every other year. We started it when I was living in Missouri. That first year we met in Salt Lake City, then we went to San Francisco, San Diego and this year we went to Seattle! Hailey came up to me the night before I left and said, "Well it shouldn't be called a girls trip, because technically if it were a girls trip I would be going with you..." She was not happy. We will have to invite the granddaughters at some point I'm sure! :)
Brooke flew from St. George and caught the connecting flight in SLC with me! :) So that was fun!
We met up with Bre and had lunch, and then Candice and Mom arrived. Public Market is behind us where they throw all the fish and all of that. Such a fun place!
Taking the monorail to the space needle
It was seriously the best weather on the planet. Candice kept telling us that it wasn't normal for Seattle. Beautiful clear skies all three days we were there!
They had a little folk festival going on around the space needle. Just fun little trinkets and shops to look at
Hanging out in the room
Yummy meals!
TONS of shopping and walking!
Bigfoot? :)
My mom wanted to see the space needle and ride the gandala ferris wheel. Bre took this picture of us from the bench because she didn't want to ride it lol
The sun was blinding but the view was awesome!
Even got to watch the sunset from up there
Lots and lots of walking up stairs and steep roads from the oceanfront. There is a famous alley with cool stuff all over and the walls are covered in gum. Why did I not take a picture of that? Brooke added her gum to the wall. I thought this wall was cooler than the gum lol
Pier 52 taking the ferry over to Bainbridge Island for the day
We walked along the waterfront to all the shops. Super fun just to explore and walk around
Cute mom in front of all the sail boats
I thought these rock statues were fun
Time to head back! Bre basking in the sun
View of Seattle city from the boat
Last night out!
Such a fun weekend with the girls!
Taking the train to the airport for us all to part our ways until next time :)



