June 30, 2017

June!

This hunk turned 39! Yahoo!
He was a little depressed I must say. I told him to save it for next year (lol)
We had a fun day of all the normal birthday festivities!


Scott made him a card complete with working led candles! So awesome

Jay hula dancing with the decorations

First weeks of summer...
Picnics at park
Feeding ducks
Quiet times turned to nap time
Real SL Soccer game with the fam!
Waking up at 6 am with Mario staring me in the face
Scott cutting his locks

Mom and Dad hiking for date night!
Which btw a sidenote...after you have gone to the Oregon Coast you will pretty much be disappointed by every other water falls. Especially if you had to hike 3 miles to see it
I went to girls camp for a week with our young women youth group. Kevin worked from home and managed to sneak in the red neck water slide one of the days ;)
Video Montage