There is nothing cuter than a baby in Christmas jammies people!
so stinkin adorable this kid!
It's always fun putting up Christmas decor, but I was especially excited because last year I bought another tree 70% off after Christmas for our front room. I LOVE that you can see our lights out of front window- magical!
It was dubbed "the giving tree" and houses all the presents not for our family- the ones we give out. It just seems to draw everyone in too. I just love it!
Kevin playing some guitar for the kiddos
So naturally the kids get the old tree and they were sooooo excited they got to decorate it to their liking without mom giving any pointers. :)
And of course all of them in their Christmas jammies. Luckily Grandma got Scott's about 3 sizes too big, so he has been able to wear them the past 3 years! lol, and then Jay and Ari had hand-me-downs. Hailey got new ones so she wouldn't feel left out :)
I have a feeling it is going to be packed with ornaments! They already strung some cheerios on it last night.