My Hailey Babe is 6 years old today!
These are just some family pictures I took in October that I thought I would share
She is such a goof ball
This is her classic "stink face" as we call it
"What Mom?"
Her big blue eyes I just love
She got to be the superstar student all week in her kindergarten class, and even had a 20 minute presentation where the family got to come and talk about her. I put together a little slideshow of her from birth until now, and the other kids just loved it. They were cracking up at her even as a baby and the faces and things she would do.
Hailey has just always been so adventurous and outgoing and sooooo athletic! She's been getting mad that the kids at school call her a tom-boy, so I made sure at the presentation I said "She's doesn't like to be called a tom-boy, she just likes keeping up with her big brother, and doesn't like to be told she can't do something."
Some other things I pointed out were that she is a nurturer and she has a huge heart. She is so giving and sweet and kind to everyone, and especially loves looking after Arianna and Jay (and even Scott sometimes too!) She's become quite the little artist lately too, and she is still just bubbley, fun Hailey.
Happy Birthday Sweetie! We love you!
(Party pics to come, it's been a long day! lol :)

