March 25, 2013

Hailey had parent teacher conference last week and the teacher told me about a cute picture Hailey drew for a boy named Jayden at school. The teacher said her Mom put it on face book....so I was curious for sure! We got home and I said to her, "Soo....what exactly did you draw him?" She said, "Oh just a great big heart with me and Jayden inside on the grass with a big "L-O-V-E" spelled out."
I can only imagine what the other Mom was thinking. lol. Hailey is just a sweetheart. She said, "Yeah because he is my best friend. I love him because he is my best friend." 
She is always leaving us notes all around the house. I find little heart notes in the fridge, my makeup drawer, under my pillow, everywhere!


The best teething ring out there right here! My mom and I figured this out I think back when I had Scott, and I have used it on every one of the kids. Celery. It's cold, long enough for them to hold and they can chew and chew on it without it falling apart (until they get some teeth, then they can get chunks)
Jay sitting all by himself :) I like this side view of his chunky cheeks- so adorable! 
Arianna is finished with her food therapy and doing great with the tools we were given. She even eats rice, little pieces of chicken and lots and lots of roast and steak. But ever since spending the night at Aunt Brooke's house, her favorite food is spaghetti. Ari has never shoveled food in her mouth before, so it was a really proud moment the other night at the dinner table with her gobbling up spaghetti lol
I mentioned before about the "clean up" dice. Well Ari cheats every night and flips it to the dishes one every time because it's her favorite. Every night she begs and begs to do the dishes. 
 and sometimes we will find her like this...Pretty cute :)