It is still freezing cold here, but the sun was out on Saturday and I just had to take advantage! We packed a lunch and headed to the kids favorite park. Kevin had to work in the morning, but he met us over there for lunch and some fun.
I had a lot of fun playing hide and seek with Scott and Hailey. So I found Scott and then he said, "Now you have to tag me!" I'm thinking, what, I thought we were playing hide and seek not tag. So then I tagged him and he tagged me back so then it turned into a vicious game of tag....then all of a sudden he chucks a snowball at my back and says, "You're it!" so then it turned into a snowball tag game. Kids....always changing the rules aren't they! lol
Jay- sucking on his finger as usual :)
I expected the snow to be removed off the playground and it wasn't, so that made it kind of interesting. Ari was the only one (no surprise) who just couldn't stand to have her feet wet so we just took off her shoes and Dad carried her around and pushed her on swings :)
This is such a traditional Hailey face. Cracks me up!
Hailey wanted to bring this purse and she kept it on the whole time even on the rock climbing wall. Such a funny girl. It had some paper and a pencil "just in case I would like to sit and draw" she said. This girl just loves to draw! She leaves us notes all over the house.
Yeah! I finally am a proud owner of a bike trailer! :) I've always wanted one, but they take up so much room in the garage...well we got one and I'm so excited because that means as soon as spring hits I can let the kids ride their bikes to school and I can pull Ari and Jay in this.