March 19, 2013

 So cuddly! 
I love babies in overalls...so sweet
We've got some big girls around here! Hailey moved up to Scott's bike that he has outgrown, and Ari got to have Hailey's bike! 
This is Ari's first time riding a bike. She just loved her trike too much to try, but she is in heaven now. Every day since Saturday she has asked to go outside to ride her bike! :)
 
 We have a lot of dress up stuff around here...which means sometimes I wake up to some pretty interesting creatures whose only objective is to scare the pants off mom. And Hailey is pretty good at it too.
\
twins right here! :)
 Ari always wants to paint her nails. She just loves it. She doesn't just want them painted though, she wants stars and sprinkles and anything else to make them "ha! Like Barbie Popstar!!" looking.
Jay is really getting into his bathtime. He's always loved it but now he splashes around and then looks at me wondering why I'm splashing his face. I love it.