Jay is 5 months old
He makes the funniest faces!
On February 26th he sat up all by himself!
(don't you love mommy Hailey waiting to buffer any falls :)
so cute! He loves to be sitting up, so he will be much happier now that he can do it himself. I think he's always had acid reflux because he screams when he lays down and always has to be propped up to sleep. Don't think that means he sleeps all night though...no no this little cuteness still gets up 6-10 times a night- no exaggeration! But he's so happy during the day I can't complain
I posted earlier how much he loves this door bouncer (all my kids did). He loves to play in it every day and now that I showed him this new fun bouncing skill, he wants to bounce everywhere. You can't even hold him in your lap he tries to bounce right out.
The other day I was making dinner and I could see the bouncer bouncing but it was quiet and I found Jay like this, fast asleep but still with a little bounce every now and then. So funny!
That's about it! He is loving eating solid foods and about leaps out of his chair to get a bite. He has tried banana and avocado, sweet potato, yam, oatmeal and rice cereal. He is starting to make the spitting noises with his mouth which is pretty cute. Other than that we are just on the hunt for a "sleep through the night" fix, but I'm not too optimistic about it just because all our kids are horrible sleepers as babies!