December 27, 2012

Other December Happenings....
Decorating the Christmas tree (while watching Christmas Charlie Brown :)
 Can you tell we need a new tree? This one is almost 10 years old and has lost lights in the top, middle and bottom lol
I guess I never got a picture of it all done...oops
 Hailey talked nonstop about her Christmas program and she was super excited for us to come. It was a pajama party and all the kids and parents were suppose to wear pjs.
They sang all their little songs and were so cute. Hailey is SUPER outgoing and always front and center wanting attention at home...Kevin and I were pretty suprised at how shy she was in front of the crowd! 
\
Video from my phone:
Cookies and Milk and a visit from Santa. Hailey said she wasn't going to sit on Santa's lap because she could tell his beard was not real! lol
I had the kids open their gifts from Grammy on Sunday because I wanted to get them all in their duds. :) Grammy got the girls matching dresses, and the boys shirts and ties. Look at this handsome guy! Seriously- such a cutie!