October 29, 2012

Hailey plays with Scott every day and when she isn't playing with him she's playing with the household of 5 boys across the street. After a few talks about "talking like a lady" (instead of using toilet words), I also gave her the task of looking for some girls to play with. On Sunday before she headed off to church I told her to look for a little girl she could invite over sometime to play.

Dinner conversation:
Me: "So Hailey, did you see any girls at church that you thought would be fun to play with and invite over?"

Hailey: "No. I just don't like girls. I only like to play with boys."

Me: "Why?"

Hailey: "Because they are nice to look at." 

Me (now a little worried): "Um they are?"

Hailey: "Yeah I just look around and see who the cutest boy is. Then I go up and talk to them!"

 Should I be worried?
I told Kevin last night I was super boy crazy when I was little, so I guess he can blame me! lol