Happy Halloween!! We had a great Halloween and the kids of course had a blast.
Scott wanted to be something super scary but seeing how his trick or treat buddies (aka sisters) get scared easily, I made him settle on a vampire. He loved it.
Hailey has been obsessed with Rapunzel lately and so we made her this wig out of yarn to complete the dress she got for Christmas last year. Super cute!
And here's the cutest clown around! lol
Ari has been wearing this around all week in preparation for Halloween. She was goofing off during prayer and Kevin tried to give her the "be reverent" talk and I'm like, "Look at her? How can you be serious wearing that!" Oh man she's funny!
All ready to go!
Jay got to ride along in the carseat inside the stroller in his little pumpkin sleeper from Grammy
I told Hailey to pick out something for her Dad and this is what she picked. We had a few of our own neighbors not recognize him which was pretty funny.
Scott and Hailey got to dress up for school which they've never done before so that was fun. They had parties in their classes too, so I decided to take Ari to trick-or-treat the stores along old main street like we use to do when we lived in Nibley.
She LOVED the extra one on one attention (and extra candy) can you tell? :)
Such a goofball. She was so cute though just after a few stores she looked into her bag and said, "that's enough" and I gave her a funny look and she said, "Oh, not enough? Lets do more" She is so funny.
Just a cute shot of them going around.
Until next year! :)