October 10, 2012

Life is wonderful with this little guy around!
 Hailey is still continuing to be the baby hog. She will come over and say, "I washed my hands AND sanitized them!" and hold out her hands for Jay :)
 
 Grandpa and Grandma were able to drive up on Wednesday. Grandpa was able to help Dad do some finishing work on the house. He was pretty worn out when he left to go home on Saturday morning. Grammy also went home on Saturday after spending a few weeks visiting and helping out and Grandma is staying until Tuesday so we've had a busy household for sure!
Random cuteness pics
 Big Brother Scott
Notice Jay's shirt says, "Boys Rule"
 Sunday was a mix between conference and football games so we had to dress him appropriately :)
 although he wasn't really too interested in football!
 Having a newborn around makes your other kids look huge!
 On Monday night Scott's school had a "Fall Festival"
We took advantage of my mom being here to watch Jay and had a little family night. It was super fun. We also went to a local neighbors pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins for the kids.
Tuesday the kids didn't have school so Mom and Grandma tried our best to keep the kids busy painting pumpkins
 I love Scott's Frankenstein inspired pumpkin...he's always so creative with art stuff.
Grandma even made a grandma pumpkin (all the way to the right) with blonde hair :)
 While the kids were painting Jay was taking yet another snooze. I love how he holds his little feet together and his hands when he's not swaddled....soooo adorable!
Already turned 1 week old on Tuesday!
 There's those eyes we rarely get to see!
 Jay's first sponge bath (quite the crowd :)
 he loved it- especially with the little space heater blowing warm air on him!
 Love this face like, "K are we done yet?" lol
 he just sat there next to the heater for probably 10 minutes just staring at his brother and sisters and playing with his hands.
 all clean! :)
 I think it was on Saturday after working for a bit Kevin took the kids up to the canyon to drive the rock crawlers around. They love daddy time and love the mountains so they had a blast. These were with Kevin's phone so not the best pictures, but you can still see all the pretty fall leaves changing.
That's it for now! I feel great only because of several naps a day from my Mom being here. I'm up feeding Jay at night and it's also his awake time (was when I was pregnant too) and then after the 6:30ish feeding my Mom has been taking over and letting me go back to bed. Oh man I'm going to miss that but I'm taking advantage while I can! It will definitely be an adjustment when I'm back to getting kids fed and ready, taking kids to school and doing all my normal jobs.
Life is good! I feel beyond blessed for sure!