November 15, 2009

We were hoping for a few more dry weeks, but the snow made its appearance this week. The kids were so excited-as soon as they saw it starting to fall they were jumping into their warm clothes to get outside.Hailey is now officially in love with the snow and is constantly pointing up at her snowsuit to put it on. I guess she can be the one to encourage the rest of us to get out of the house regardless of the weather because I'm not the best sport about the snow!
My last post was about the kids helping out with laundry. I guess i forgot to mention which item is Hailey's favorite to get into. Any guesses?

This week marks week 26 in my pregnancy. With the other two kiddies I didn't really get uncomfortable until the very last month, and even though I could feel the little kicks they were just that- little kicks. This time around-not so little kicks! I told Kevin either this baby is going to be a 9 pounder or its going to come early because I don't remember the other two being this strong this early. Then I was sitting next to a friend in church today and she said both her boys were that way- bruising her ribs and everything. I guess I forgot that with Scott the only things I felt on my ribs were his little fists because he was breach. Don't get me wrong though, its not very fun having a head nuzzled up in your ribs either! So there's another clue to what the sex might be, but really that doesn't necessarily mean a boy either. It could be a soccer player girl in there- who knows!