November 1, 2009

Introducing Hailey the ladybug
and Scott the handyman
This picture was taken in Colorado, but I love the cheese face Hailey is making
Grandma and Grandpa decided to surprise the kids and since they were in Orem this weekend, they came up to take the kids trick-or-treating. The kids were excited, but Scott whispered into my ear, "I knew they Grandpa was going to surprise me"
This was our third year taking the kids down old main street during the day for fun (warm) trick-or-treating to all of the stores.

Funny story about Scott: A month ago I was trying to decide what the kids should dress up as and I came up with the idea for Scott to be a cowboy and Hailey a cowgirl. Even after telling Scott he could wear a hat and have a pretend gun he said to me "I can't be a cowboy! The kids will laugh at me and that would make me sad." So apparently my days of choosing what Scott gets to wear for Halloween are over and he's only 3-almost 4!