November 8, 2009

So today they announced in sacrament that the primary was going to sing a special musical number. I wasn't surprised that Scott didn't tell me about it- in fact I had to bribe him with candy (yes even after all he's eaten for Halloween!) just to get him to go up there. He walked up there behind all the bigger kids and then, to our amazement actually scooted through so that he was in the front row. He looked adorable, even if he didn't sing. Well Hailey was so excited about the primary children singing that it took all we had to hold her still. Finally we gave in and off she marched right up to the stage and squeezed right into the front with her little chin propped up on the railing. I'm sure she was standing on her tippie toes, and boy was she proud to be up there with the others. She loves to sing. It was adorable!