(2nd grade)
I found this life story that Kevin wrote when he was 12 years old and I thought it was so cute! I know he will probably kill me, but I just had to share one page. Here's what he says:
My name is Kevin. I am 12 years old and I was born on the first day of June in 1978. I was born at Edwards Air Force Base California. My first name means that I am "gentle" and "lovable". I don't know what my last name means because it wasn't in the book.
When I look at myself in a full-sized mirror, I see a football player in a couple of years. I have dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and a good looking smile.
Some special talents I have are building things with my hands and being patient and not giving up easily.
One of my favorite possessions is my gameboy, because it is really the first expensive thing I have ever saved for.
Things I wonder about are: What will it be like in the states? (They were living in Germany) Will we get a nice house? Does it rain a lot in Florida, etc.?
Things I fear about are: Will the sun go out? Will the world end soon? Will I have a good life?
Some of my interests are football, baseball, building models and I like reading some books and magazines.
I know what causes my freckles: I was born in California--it was real sunny and hot and I got my freckles!