Vegas Pictures Continued...
Hailey loves giving her cousin Mia hugs, but sometimes she squeezes a little too tight so Mia is a little unsure of them
My sister Bre came for a few days to spend time with the kids. She bought Mia and Hailey these little princess crowns. Thanks Aunt Bre!
She also brought her two dogs with her and Scott had so much fun. I'm not really a dog lover, but I fell in love with little Mercedes (in the picture) so much that we may just need to get one!
I grew up in Las Vegas and never knew there was a zoo- how funny is that? We usually go up to Bonnie Springs petting zoo, but this time we went to the local one
There were some cute animals, but I'm not going to lie-it was mostly pigeons! Ugh! (Mia even got pooped on by one flying over her)
Feeding this goat was big time for Hailey. She loves Grandma's cats, but anything that can charge her (goats, pigeons, birds, dogs, etc) she screams and gets major anxiety. I don't blame her though
Swimming was one of the main reasons why we went to Las Vegas. The kids took swimming lessons this year and I was just so excited to get to swim with them every day.
Scott has come such a LONG way from the years before. I mean 6 months ago this kid would cry and scream if any water got in his face in the bathtub! Now he is dipping his head in the water, diving for rings, and jumping off the ledges. I'm so proud of him!
Hailey found her new favorite - this inner tube (Actually I think she only loves it because she knows its Scotts...every time he's gone she wants it)
Grandpa checking Hailey's and Scott's back floats
Grandpa has been so great to take Scott with him to work. Scott is just content and happy as can be to run around the jobsites with Gramps. Today they even packed a lunch. Grandpa and Scott goofing around.
One day Scott was asking me if Grandpa would have any candy and I said, "Scott every time you go with Grandpa you don't have to get candy okay?" He walked away... then his Uncle Rick was trying to talk to him and he said, "I am so mad at my mom! I'm not even talking. I won't talk until I get to Grandpas!" My dad said he told him all about it when he got there. Too funny.