June 11, 2009

There is a volleyball sand pit at one of the parks, so I packed up lunch and all the sand toys and we had our little pretend play and picnic and the beach
Hailey filling her bucket with sand. She was like a cat in the sand...she would bend down and throw the sand between her legs onto everything!

Scott making fish cakes Playing at the park I think I've only seen Hailey sit to slide once or twice. This is her usual route Then on Saturday Kevin's work had a party. They rented about 10 bounce houses and the kids had the time of their lives! Hailey inside the bounce house
Scott's favorite one was a jungle safari obstacle course. Kevin took both Hailey and Scott with him and I waited with the camera. Well Scott was standing up at the top of the slide waiting for Kevin and Hailey, when this big guy came up to the slide next to him, jumped up 3 feet to slide down, and Scott's feet flew out from under him and he bounced right off. It was too funny!
The kids at the candy booth. Let me just explain the candy rush- all you can eat free cotton-candy, snow cones and churros!
The kids with daddy. By the time Hailey was done with her snow cone she had a soaking wet t-shirt, so she went topless the rest of the afternoon. This one was fun for the kids, but Kevin and I were wiped out after helping Scott up this wall ten times!Here's a video of Hailey going down the bouncy slide- this girl has no fear!
I wish I could put this video on slow-motion because it is too fast. Kevin became the camera man after he slammed into us on our first run! :)

Okay so this picture is unrelated, but after Hailey is done with her dinner, she climbs up to eat Scotts. Kevin thinks Scott has a secret plan!