May 25, 2009

We have been going on lots of bug hunts lately, but we aren't quick enough for most of the cool bugs. Rollie pollies are still fun though- or at least Hailey thinks so
This poor rollie pollie on the other hand...I don't think he was too thrilled. Hailey held him in her hand (tightly) for a long long time until I had to pry her fingers apart. He didn't live through her death grip, and she cried and cried when she had to give him up
Don't worry, Scott totally understands that bugs are a lot happier in their natural habitat and not in our house!
Also the little birds hatched and it wasn't long before they learned to fly, so we didn't get them for very long
Hailey slurping her milk after eating cereal- too cute
Hailey LOVES trying on everyone elses shoes! These ones of mine are her favorite because she can actually walk around with them
I was talking to Kevin sitting on Scott's little chair and he brought over his and put his arm around me. He had his arm around me for probably 15 minutes while we were talking and it was so adorable. I told Kevin to take a picture, so of course Hailey jumped in too.
We have been working on our sprinkler system again all weekend. Scott was right there beside us with his shovel helping. I said, "Scott why don't you get out your trucks and play" and he said, "No- I want to work with you because you are my best friend"
(Oh don't worry...he went right back to hitting and back talking today- but it was cute while it lasted :)