March 2, 2009

This last weekend my sister Brooke had a soccer tournament in Provo, and my other sister Candice had the great idea for us all to get together and have a girl weekend-kid free!
Friday night Brooke and I picked up my mom and Candice (Bre was on her honeymoon for 2 weeks, so I have no pity for her missing out) from the airport and went to late dinner and a movie. Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse was amazing, and we had quite the comedian for a chef. Brooke was the only one at our table who could catch the shrimp in her mouth from the chef's spatula- show off!
Saturday we slept in, went out to breakfast, went shopping, watched all of Brooke's 3 games, got dessert and crashed.
Sunday before we had to take my mom and sister back to the airport we spent the morning in Park City eating great food and shopping at the infamous outlet shops. It was so much fun!
Brooke is in green- UVU team captain.
In Park City...
this moose made me miss the moose I always take pictures by in Jackson Hole. Kevin and I use to go there all the time when we were in college
The weird thing about this picture (besides that we are all squinting from the sun) is that there was a strange man video taping us while we were taking this shot. Very weird!
Kevin was able to keep the kids very entertained while I was gone. I told him today that the kids are detoxing and that a weekend with dad is worse than a weekend with grandma. Tons of candy, the fun park, candy, Wendy's happy meals, bowling, candy, movies, candy, pizza, and lots of playing.
Here's a few pics from last week
Hailey's first curlers (not that she kept them in long enough to do anything!)
I had to post this picture to show the expression on Hailey's face. I was hiding behind the dresser and she was coming in to find me. Hide-and-seek is a very popular game at our house.Scott was so cute this last week because he was in a helping mood. Hailey fell off her little chair and he helped her up saying, "It's okay Hailey, you just fell off your stool. You're okay now because I helped you up." I said "Thanks Scott! That was so sweet of you" and do you know what he said back to me? "Anything you need me to do for you mom, I'm happy to do it." Don't worry- I held him to it for the rest of the week!