Kevin says, "get the camera ready" and tossed Hailey into the snow pile! I don't think she liked it very much. Don't let the smile on Scott's face fool you...he hates cold, snow and everything about it. He refuses to put on a snowsuit because that would mean he actually has to get in it.
I can't believe this is our first snowman and we've lived here for 2 years. In all fairness I wasn't going to take a newborn outside to build a snowman last year...
I know I posted the shaving cream paints last year, but we had to pull them out again. Scott wants to be a dirty boy and we're lucky if he gets one bath a week. Last night I mentioned the words "bath paints" and before I knew it he was filling up the tub himself! He played for an hour in there coloring the walls and himself. (for the paints just squirt shaving cream into a muffin tin with few drops of food coloring and mix up. Even gel shaving cream foams up when you stir it)
Photo opportunity gone bad. Scott was more interested in getting his hair perfect, and Hailey wasn't having any of it today!
Hailey's happy 15 month picture
21 pounds 9 ounces (30 percentile) and 30 1/2 inches tall (52 pecentile)
March 10, 2009
After 2 weeks of riding our bikes outside in the sun, this is what happened! So depressing! The square on the right is the kid's picnic table. We probably got close to 2 feet of snow on Monday.