March 23, 2009

Here's Hailey anxiously awaiting her chocolate chip cookie. I love how you can see her expression on her face in the reflection.Our nice weather lasted about 3 days, and then we woke up to snow on the ground again this morning....so depressing!
Anyway while the weather was nice we took the opportunity to do some yard work. We are going to do sprinklers and grass this spring, so we have a ton of work ahead of us!
We thought she was through with her eating dirt phase, but apparently not so here's Hailey's new hangout spot while we work
We even got to drag the kids' playhouse out of the garage to play in
If Scott looks a little worried it's because his buddy here is a really crazy driver!
I just don't understand how we can go from hats and sunscreen to snow scrapers and coats in just a matter of days! Crazy! But I still think I live in the most beautiful place on earth!